Thursday, April 26, 2012

Pucker up to RED!!

Bold. Red lips are so hot right now.   Nothing helps me express my moods than playing with my makeup and I was so happy to finally find my perfect shade.

Stylist, June Ambrose recommends chosing a shade to compliment your skin tone:
  • Fair Skin: take a backseat to bolder reds and grab a shade with a more coral hue or true reds. 
  • Medium Skin: stick to true reds and reds that have a pinker, cranberry-like shade. 
  • Tan/Dark Skin: go for the rich deeper reds or vibrant bright red. 

    There are still brides who hesitant to go with such a bold color for their wedding.  I, personally love the bright red and its classic, feminine feel. 
Erich McVey Photography
RH Photo Arts
    The Nichols
      Are you ready to go for red?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment