Monday, March 7, 2011

Real Weddings: A Custom Bride

I'm trying to do a better job of posting pics of our events. But, I just received a photo from our New Year's bride that I could not resist sharing. Idowu contacted me in September wanting a custom bouquet for her January 1st wedding.  She showed me a few photos of what she had in mind with a picture of the fabric from her gown (the dress was not complete, at the time). I then designed a rose composite with a custom holder to coordinate with the rest of her custom designed ensemble.  As you can see, she was simply stunning. Thanks so much for sharing, Idowu. 


Hello there,

I just wanted to say thank you again for the beautiful bouquet :)
Idowu.O

2 comments:

  1. Really useful information on wedding planning and decorations. Couple of weeks ago, I arranged my nephew’s wedding at one of amazing Los Angeles wedding venues. Decorated venue by hiring a reputed florist and enjoyed there a lot.

    ReplyDelete