Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Unique Spaces

I make the most of opportunities to attend networking functions throughout the city.  This is often where I am able to meet new and exciting people who usually become one of our vendors.  I recently attended a private social networking at an exciting venue.  Foreign Italia is a car dealership that specializes in what I call, "hot rods".  We enjoyed great food by Chef Joe and Cheateau and cocktails by Gentleman Jacks.  The vehicles created a luxurious ambiance. Be creative and do not limit yourself when chosing a place to host your event.  My event design philosophy is to express the personal style and personality of my client. One way I often do so is with the venue.  I encourage you to "think outside the box" when considering where to host your next wedding, soiree, or social.









Photos credits: Pop Rock Photography


Enjoy!!

Aisha

No comments:

Post a Comment